Talk

Advanced search

BabyZing is 1 today! :-)

(7 Posts)
ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Sat 18-Jul-15 08:21:24

I can't believe it! My baby!smile

As he is our 7th and last, today is just a little bit more special - it's the last first birthday we'll ever celebrate, which makes me feel quite emotional.
Plus I'm going to bf him for the last time this evening and I expect a few tears! (mine, not his)

But of course I'm so very happy for him, he is a lovely, healthy, happy boy, full of beans and smiles.
We are out for the day, but will try and post some photos later.

Happy Birthday my gorgeous boy!smile smile smile
torch
cake

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 18-Jul-15 15:12:56

Happy Birthday BabyZing!

Tsotofamily Sat 18-Jul-15 15:49:50

Happy birthday babyzing, hope you all have a wonderful day x

Buttwing Sun 19-Jul-15 07:37:58

Happy birthday for yesterday babyzing!

My youngest (also my last) is 9 months and I remember seeing your threads after you'd had him and I was pregnant and wobbly about having 4dc. I thought if zing can manage 7 I'm sure 4 will be fine.

Enjoy every minute of being plb (precious last born!) grin

ZingDramaQueenOfSheeba Sun 19-Jul-15 09:07:40

aww buttwing thank you! (your namegrin grin grin grin )

and Congratulations on your 4th and last!thanks
how is it going?

BabyZing had a lovely day. I can't believe he is one though. I'm going to have to focus on new firsts rather than everything is the last time.smile

icklekid Sun 19-Jul-15 09:09:25

Congratulations zing hope you had a fantastic day x

Buttwing Sun 19-Jul-15 18:10:43

Zing it's actually been fine a few moments where I've thought aaarghh!! But overall really good dc3 and 4 are very close In Age as I found out I was pregnant again when dc3 was 14 weeks old so only 13 months between them. The bond they share is amazing though they absolutely adore each other when I get dc3 up in the morning he asks for his baby brother as soon as I open the door. It's lovely!

How is seven? I imagine it must be hectic but lots of fun. I would have loved more but I'm cracking on and dp has put his foot down for now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now