Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

36+1 wks pregnant with 4th - cramping

(6 Posts)
cazzaline123 Wed 01-Jul-15 10:29:01

Hi - Im 36wks with 4th and was told by M/W the heads fully engaged but may pop in and out etc! My previous babies were stuborn and were all late (much to my dismay). This pregnancy has been however very different so was hoping at least once to get an early or on time birth!! Im cramping every other day and they are painful enough to make me feel sick. Also have loose stools and very restless. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar experience with 4th babies, early labour or experienced same symtoms?? [Smile]

ruthsmumkath Wed 01-Jul-15 14:22:55

Good luck - my first 3 were between 10-14 days late. Number 4 was 10 days early.

Hope all goes well
Kath x

cazzaline123 Thu 02-Jul-15 08:41:09

Oh some hope!- Thank you Kath grin

LastNightADJSavedMyLife Thu 02-Jul-15 08:48:45

I had this with DC2 and DC3 maybe up to 2 weeks before they decided to appear. Which is irritating I know but does mean you are on the countdown. I remember regularly crying due to the pain of the cramps, which stopped, on the basis I would have to do it all again and more when they finally decided to make an entrance!

I feel for you in this heat flowers

Mine were all pretty much on time though

cazzaline123 Thu 02-Jul-15 13:12:28

Yes I had forgotton how painful labour pains are until these started, hahaha! Oh even if I went on time it would be a blessing, I just hated being overdue - enjoying the kids paddling pool for the heat, like a beached whale heehee!

Buttwing Wed 08-Jul-15 16:35:45

Hope you are cuddling your newborn now smile

If not don't lose heart, I was in slow labour for a week withdc4 such a pain I had expected him to come flying out but no such luck!!

Good luck thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now