Advanced search

Holidays...all inclusive 2 or 3 bed

(8 Posts)
Redorwhitejusthaveboth Thu 13-Nov-14 21:49:55

Trying to book a holiday - fancying all
Inclusive with 2 or 3 bed apartment ... Where are they???? Mainstream providers seem that have all rooms that we would need 2 which are not together. Are we too late for the others? Where do I look??!!!!!

trickydickie Thu 13-Nov-14 22:44:22

I am having exactly the same problem. My DH is adamant he will be able to find an all inclusive holiday with 2 adjoining rooms. Or a 3 bed appartment. We still haven't found one yet.

Please let me know if you find one.

Susiesue61 Thu 13-Nov-14 22:47:25

We had a 2 bed apartment in Benidorm all inclusive for 5 of us. It was fab

Paddingtonthebear Thu 13-Nov-14 22:47:47

All inc suite with adjoining room - Puerto pueblo barcelo in Menorca

sleepdodger Thu 13-Nov-14 23:11:47

Holiday village in Rhodes and kos have some

Bassface Thu 13-Nov-14 23:20:50

Mestral and llebeig apartments in santo tomas in Menorca is lovely and has 2 and 3 bed apartments. Really spacious and recently refurbished. It is more suited for younger kids though. Very quiet resort so older ones would probably get a bit bored.

MamaVikki Fri 14-Nov-14 22:21:43

We booked the most amazing all inclusive holiday to Turkey last year through It was such a great deal for the 5 of us that I was really worried it was going to be awful but I would say it was 5* We were in the Gold City hotel. We had 2 bedrooms and a living room with sofa bed which was just great. I don't know whether it was just luck when we went on to book or whether they always offer deals like this.

Redorwhitejusthaveboth Sat 15-Nov-14 14:46:09

Found one! Pretty good price too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now