Talk

Advanced search

Large family holidays, where to go?

(4 Posts)
whoopsfailedagain Sun 30-Sep-12 17:36:10

So there will be 2 adults and 8 children ranging from 15-1. Centre parcs has agreed even though max numbers state 8 occupancy. We want to stay in one house as a family with enough beds for all, within the uk. Not caravan or camping. Kids activities an advantage. So suggestions please? Looking for spring bank holiday week? I expect it will be ££££. Cheapest quoted centre parcs Is £1500, but not fancying one bathroom, so more likely to go for a bit more expensive.

KateShmate Tue 02-Oct-12 19:42:03

Am lurking on this thread too - we have 5 girls and find it a nightmare to book places.
We have triplets and the number of places online that you literally can't even book a holiday on because you can't have 3 children of the same age! They are 3 now but about 18months ago we went to book DisneyLand Paris online, but you can't have more than 1 child (or might have been 2) under the age of 2 - so it wouldn't even let us go any further than a quote! We emailed a few times and they couldn't seem to find a solution so we have decided to leave it til they are a bit older.
We are tempted with a Center Parcs holiday around Xmas time - we've had an en-suite before which has worked okay.

MUM2BLESS Wed 03-Oct-12 12:45:56

I only have four kids. I still get a surprise reation, sometimes.

Butlins is a good choice. Been to Bognor Regis. During August and during December. August time is much better as lots to do.

We went to Majorca via alpharooms.com. It was all inclusive.We definately do all inclu. if possible again. We had so much to eat. They organised our trip very well. Would recommend them.

harrygracejessica Fri 05-Oct-12 10:10:17

I tend to just rent holiday homes now :-) there are 7 of us (5 kids under 5)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now