Talk

Advanced search

encouragement needed

(14 Posts)
katewestmum Wed 10-Aug-11 07:57:54

hi i'm new here and i'm pregnant with number 8! any mums here with 8 or more please, please say hello and give me some encouragement!

whyme2 Thu 11-Aug-11 07:13:02

Hats off to you- I have four and it feels like 8 some days.

Good luck smile

Diege Thu 11-Aug-11 09:27:07

Wow, that's lovely news smile. I have 4 like whyme2 and agree it does feel like double that at times grin. Currently pregnant with no.5, and have lots of admiration for you!

4madboys Thu 11-Aug-11 09:33:24

congrats, ihave 5 and thats me done, unless we win the lottery or something and then i may consider one more, but as we dont buy lottery tickets thats unlikely! grin

droves Thu 11-Aug-11 14:01:37

smile congratulations !

I have 8 kids <only 5 are my birth kids , 3 are step>

Its lovely ....mad , crazy , noisy , but wonderful .

HOPE YOU HAVE A LARGE WASHING MACHINE ! gringringrin

katewestmum Thu 11-Aug-11 15:19:21

thanks for all your messages, you guys are the best, you have really cheered me up. I always wanted a large family but thought I would stop at 6! This pregnancy feels harder than the others, prob a sign that i am getting old!!

droves I have actually got 2 washing machines and it feels like they are on permanently.

Diege congrats on your pregnancy, how far gone?

4madboys Don't give up now 5 is an odd number LOL!!!

Diege Thu 11-Aug-11 15:22:31

Thanks katewestmum smile. I will be 28 weeks tomorrow, so just peeking into the third trimester. Lol at even numbers - that's why I had number 4 grin. Wouldn't mind evening it up to 6, though I think both my body and dh might protest a little too much.
Best of luck with everything - how many weeks are you now?

Diege Thu 11-Aug-11 15:23:45

Oh and you've just reminded me to get another wash on grin

katewestmum Thu 11-Aug-11 15:45:33

hi Diege I will be 28 weeks on Saturday, whats your EDD? My body started protesting after number 4 LOL!! as for hubby I blame him every time I get pregnant. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Diege Thu 11-Aug-11 16:53:01

Due date 4th Nov (though 9th on my dates!). I'm 41, and it took me quite a while to get pregnant this time compared to in my 30s, plus a few mcs along the way. Dh has been keen to ttc up to now, but I'm sure it's due to the efforts that are required wink. Poor thing has been pretty much deprived since the positive test this time blush

katewestmum Thu 11-Aug-11 18:21:50

Due date for me is 6th Nov. I'm 43 and like you it took me a while to get pregnant this time. I had a couple of mcs but I was determind to get pregnant again. My hubby is in the same situation, deprived since the positive test, without giving TMI he's gone from more than once a day to nothing! blush

Diege Fri 12-Aug-11 11:56:27

grin Glad it's not just me! One of the notable things for me this pregnancy has been the 'big family' comments which I find really get to me, despite my best efforts. Presuming you get them too, how do you deal with them? <nosey>

katewestmum Fri 12-Aug-11 17:51:25

Diege I sent you a private message with my email address

Olivesandfeta Tue 16-Aug-11 09:29:49

Diege! Congrats (it's katnkittens/perpetuallypregnant) our number 5 is 4 months now and lying attached to boob as I type! She's amazing but definitely the last!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now