Talk

Advanced search

Dreaming of a big family

(4 Posts)
Dozeyland Wed 20-Jul-11 13:09:34

I am 22yrs od, I have a beautiful nearly 9month old daughter who is amazing. DP & I have just been allocated a 2bed house (yippee!)

DP is from a big big family, I am one of three. and we have both always wanted a big family. I was just wondering for those of you with big families, how you find it overall, in regards to emotionally, age gaps, etc.

Would be lovely to hear back

MrsVidic Mon 25-Jul-11 15:48:24

I am 39 weeks preg with dd 2- dd 1 was 2 last week. I have found so far it to be a good age gap. Very handy- she's potty trained, in a bed and dummy free for when the baby comes. Also she is baby mad! My maternity clothed r still in good nick too

Olivesandfeta Wed 27-Jul-11 22:41:06

I have 5 aged 15 to 3 months. It's wonderful, hard work but rewarding. I always wanted a large family too... Maybe not 5 but at least 3. Age gaps wise, tge largest is 7 years, smallest 11 months! I found 7 years the easiest, having 2 babies (now 14m and 3m) is lovely but bloody hard work!

queenmaeve Sun 31-Jul-11 23:42:15

I have 5 dc. 9,7,5,3 and 1. I am 34. It is hectic but brilliant. I work 2.5 days. I teach at dc school so it makes things much easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now