Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This has probably been done before but...

(2 Posts)
Pocketsocks Fri 01-Jul-11 22:42:02

Hiya,

I have seen plenty of threads about the desision to have another child or not, my dilemma is a little different. I currently have two boys aged 5 years and 9 months DS2 took a while or they would have been closer in age but I think the age gap made things easier.

Its a little hard to word, but to put it simply I feel guilty for wanting another, more so for DS2. It could take an age to concieve again so I don't want to leave it too long, maybe start next summer, but he's so little! I have constantly felt that he's too tiny for everything, despite being born at 10lbs 13oz I feel terrible taking away his babyness or something.

If anyone has any idea what I'm trying to say or any adviceon how to get past it, I look foward to hearing from you

Fifis25StottieCakes Sat 02-Jul-11 09:36:23

I have 3 dd's 9, 7 and 2.11. I wouldnt worry too much about a larger gap. The 9 year old gets on better with the 2 year old, the 9 and 7 year old dont get along either.

I have 3dbs. I am 34, next dbs, 31, 23, 20. I get on with all of them but i have a better relationship with DB 23.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now