Talk

Advanced search

Any Czech mums in East London?

(7 Posts)
martina29 Wed 24-Mar-10 21:24:30

Hi there, I am mum of 2 yrs old little girl and would love to meet other Czech mums in East London for a coffee and chat

Acacya Thu 25-Mar-10 08:59:31

Hi Martina

I am NOT a Czech mum but have roots from a neighbouring country, Poland grin If you are interested give me a shout?

Btw where are you based in East London?

Petilovessnow Mon 21-Jun-10 12:45:39

Hi Martina,
it's been a while since you added your message but I thought I might give it a try. I'm a Czech mum and have a 6 month old son. We live in Canning town and I'd love to meet up for coffee. Let me know if u r interested Cheers. Petra

lweaver Fri 23-Jul-10 13:01:27

Hi Martina and Petra. I am czech married to English guy too. We live in GRays in Essex, but I work in central London. I have so far no children, but would like to meet Czech mums or women who are married to English to make friends, Go for coffee and have chat.
If you are interested, please let me know ( write me on my e-mail: lenka.weaver@yahoo.co.uk, it would be great to meet you both!

Martina, what part of East London do you live in?

Verka Thu 02-Sep-10 21:27:10

Hi Martina,
I have two and half year old girl and we live in Lewisham SE London. If you would like to meet up for a coffee and chat, let me know.
Vera

petruna Wed 20-Oct-10 18:03:33

Hello Verka.I have 2 years old daughter as well.I am czech married to an english bloke.I would like to meet czech mums for a chat and coffee or glass of wine.We live near Lewisham.If anybody is interested let me know on e-mail:petramackenzie@hotmail.co.uk

Elmischka Thu 11-Nov-10 14:02:20

Hi Girls, I am Michaela and I live in East London in Barking. I am 31 weeks pregnant and i started to feel alone as noone from people who I know has babies. I would like to meet some Czech Mums for chat, coffee...My email add is mischakova@centrum.cz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now