Talk

Advanced search

English-speaking mims or mums to be in Lyon area of France ?

(8 Posts)
GKB Wed 10-Dec-08 09:26:03

Hi, I'm wondering if there are any English-speaking mums or mums to be in or around Lyon ? I'm expecting my first baby and have been living in the area for six years.

Othersideofthechannel Thu 11-Dec-08 14:43:30

Hi

There are several English speaking mothers in France who post from time to time in Living Overseas. I don't recall anyone from Lyon but I don't remember much these days.

You could try there.

GKB Fri 12-Dec-08 07:02:59

Thanks, I'll have a look. I'm new to this so just getting my bearings.
Thansk again for the advice.

Othersideofthechannel Fri 12-Dec-08 09:35:41

Bienvenue!

Annya Wed 31-Dec-08 12:54:46

Hello,
I am English and I live in Lyon. IMy son is nearly 2. There is also an English mums playgroup, which I have just discovered. If u like I will try and find their contact details?

GKB Mon 19-Jan-09 07:23:07

Hi, that would be great. I have heard of an English mums group but not sure if it's the same one. Thanks

internationalbeeboo Mon 02-Feb-09 10:54:49

Hello there, I'm from the UK and have been living in Lyon for 10 years now. There are loads of English-speaking mums here! I am a member of the English Speaking Mothers' Group (which may be what Annya was talking about) www.english-mums.com/ which organises lots of activities, including a baby group for people who've just had or are expecting. There are contact details on the site, so come along and meet up!

croixrousse Tue 08-Sep-09 14:48:15

Hi, do any of you live in the Croix Rousse area? It would be nice to meet up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now