Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a German speaking Au pair/Nanny (Windsor area)?

(10 Posts)
Lapsedrunner Thu 10-Jul-08 15:12:42

Do you have a German speaking AuPair/Nanny (Windsor area)who is looking to earn a little extra money in their spare time?
I would love to employ someone for 2-4 hours per week to look after DS(5.10) and speak to him solely in German. He is a fluent German speaker but I am not, and I am trying to maintain his language skills now that we have moved back to the UK.

OneLieIn Thu 10-Jul-08 15:21:42

Lapsed, I have a german au pair starting in a couple of weeks and she might be interested.

Lapsedrunner Thu 10-Jul-08 16:17:55

Wow, swift response. Thanks OneLieIn, that would be great, I'm assuming you are in the same area. If she is interested you can CAT me once she has arrived or just post on this thread again, I'll keep checking it.

Giaa Thu 10-Jul-08 19:28:01

Hi, can I ask how is the life in Windsor?
I have a 9mnth old son, living in London, but want to move to Windsor. Can you place some info, pls.
Thank you a lot.

OneLieIn Thu 10-Jul-08 22:28:30

OK, she arrives a week on Sunday so I will let you know. If you can send me some details I will forward it onto her. She is training to be a primary school teacher and seems really nice - her english is also excellent.

OneLieIn Thu 10-Jul-08 22:28:55

Giaa, what do you want to know?

OneLieIn Thu 10-Jul-08 22:29:32

Lapsed, sorry - I am in Windsor too.

Lapsedrunner Fri 11-Jul-08 08:00:25

OneLieIn - my email is philipsuehatton at hotmail dot com. Drop me an email and I'll send some more details that you could forward to her. Thanks

And hi Giaa - how can we help?

hatcam Fri 11-Jul-08 08:34:55

I am a Windsor/Ascot mum too, live and now work here, one daughter 20 months and another one due in Oct. Am very happy to wax lyrical about life in the area and stuff to do....also would love a Windsor/Ascot meet up (but sadly just coffee, no wine for a while now)

OneLieIn Mon 21-Jul-08 18:19:28

Just sent you an email with our contact details lapsed. Au pair is fabulous, you will love her!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now