Talk

Advanced search

Arabic books for children

(3 Posts)
DanFromCamb Tue 24-Jan-17 15:51:10

Hi all. I'm Dan and am a stay at home dad. My wife and her family all speak fluent Arabic and I am learning at the moment. Does anyone know of a good Arabic book range for children that helps them (and me) with the phonics of the language? Or for that matter any phonic bilingual books in other languages?

Member652554 Thu 13-Apr-17 20:21:48

Have you considered enrolling on a university language class? Lots of universities offer free language modules, which you can access from home and manage alongside your family commitments . They also tend to organise face to face sessions and it could even lead to a qualification. I attended some sessions a few years ago and it was good fun with a variety of people from all walks of life and it was evening sessions and online sessions.

Member652554 Thu 13-Apr-17 20:21:49

Have you considered enrolling on a university language class? Lots of universities offer free language modules, which you can access from home and manage alongside your family commitments . They also tend to organise face to face sessions and it could even lead to a qualification. I attended some sessions a few years ago and it was good fun with a variety of people from all walks of life and it was evening sessions and online sessions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now