Talk

Advanced search

Any Spanish mums or mums to be in the Birmingham area?

(11 Posts)
tizzi Sat 06-Jan-07 17:46:51

Hello!!!
I'm a Spaniard living in Birmingham and my first baby is due in April.
Any Spanish speaking mums around this area interested in meeting up??

belgianmama Fri 12-Jan-07 21:18:08

Hi, I'm not Spanish, nor do I know any Spanish, but I'm sure there are a lot of Spanish mums in Birmingham. I'm from that area and I know several Spanish women, though not mums (yet). So I'll bump this tread for you and you never know what will happen!

yanni Tue 13-Feb-07 13:12:08

EXCHANGING SPANISH-ENGLISH
Hello,

I'm new here, I'm a 33 y/old mum that live in Spain and have a 22 mths old baby-boy.

I'm looking for some mums that would be interested in exchanging spanish-english, as well as having a good time

Hope to hearing from someone.... and help each other with the languages and expressions.

TKS
Yanni

tizzi Tue 06-Mar-07 23:16:15

Thanks Yanni and belgianmama... sorry took me soo long to reply.. Yanni, are you Spanish or English???

shelleys Fri 27-Apr-07 14:11:45

Hola! Im english and have a spanish partner living in birmingham, we have a 7 mmonth old son. Would love to meet up with other spnish mums. Let me know if anyone is interested.

tizzi Mon 07-May-07 21:34:57

It'd be nice to meet and have small Spanish around Brum... any suggestions...

shelleys Tue 08-May-07 19:25:45

Hola Tizzi

Thanks for getting back to me, I guess you are enjoying your first few weeks as a new mama!

It would be good to meet up with the babies. My spanish is not very good but am keen to learn.

I have just gone back to work mon - weds, so if you would like to meet up one thursdya or fri then let me know.

Michelle

tizzi Fri 27-Jul-07 20:30:52

Hi Shelly!!
Been a bit preoccupied with dd and I'm sorry it's taken me forever to reply. On maternity leave at the moment and would love to arrange something

shelleys Wed 01-Aug-07 08:44:20

Hola Tizzi

WOuld love to meet up. Where about in Birmingham do you live?

tizzi Wed 08-Aug-07 23:13:52

I live in Bromsgrove but could come to town. What about yourself??

shelleys Thu 09-Aug-07 08:53:05

Hola Tizzi
I live close to harborne.
Ok, well let me know me next time you plan to come into town and we can meet for coffee.
How is your dd? What is her name?
My ds will be one in a couple of weeks, the last year has flown by so fast!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now