Talk

Advanced search

French playgroup in South London

(2 Posts)
Frenchclaire Thu 13-Nov-14 14:40:42

Hi,
My daughter is only little, but as I am French and my partner is British I have been looking for French playgroups (for bilingual children) for the future. However most of the info I find seems to be really out of date. Does anyone know of a French playgroup in South London?
We're based in Carshalton, so would be interested to find something in the area or around Wimbledon or Balham...

Thank you!

strawberrybubblegum Tue 18-Nov-14 21:25:23

There's a group called 'Les Petits Pois' which has classes in Worcester Park on Thursdays... and when I looked up the site to link, I discovered they have just started classes in Sutton on Tuesdays, so very close to you!

I haven't tried it yet, but it seems very active - Halloween and Christmas parties as well as the classes themselves. When I spoke to the lady who runs it, she said that it's a mixture of kids from French and English families.

Petit Pierrot has classes in Putney, if that isn't too far.

If you find anywhere else, do please let me know. I'm looking for the same thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now