Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Spanish speaking mums/families in/around Islington

(4 Posts)
AgentFF Thu 18-Sep-14 14:54:40

Hi I'm English but speak Spanish to my DS who is 16mo. We try to spend as much time as poss with his cousin and my SIL who is Spanish but it would be great to meet up with others nearby if possible. I'm happy to organise something - even just a couple of hours playdate every so often would be really great. Or if anyone knows of any existing groups that would be fab. Thank you in advance.

Soph79 Fri 26-Sep-14 15:10:31

Hi AgentFF,

I used this website to find a Spanish meet-up group. You can search by location!

Found it to be amazing, and has really improved my language skills: spanish.meetup.com/

Hope that helps!
Sophie

AgentFF Mon 06-Oct-14 22:48:33

Thank you - will check it out.

Robiema Wed 03-Dec-14 10:44:16

Hi AgentFF!

Don't know if you would be interested but I took some Spanish courses with Cactus Language. They have a school in Islington and it was fabulous! They have great teachers and I made a lot of progress. I did it because I am also teaching Spanish to my DD but she is 7. I saw that they started offering courses for juniors in this school and that's a good new! I think I will enroll my DD in a Spanish course smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now