Talk

Advanced search

Spanish groups in Kent?

(10 Posts)
joolee Sat 22-Oct-05 15:10:01

Does anyone know where there are Spanish lessons/playgroups for 2yrs+ in North West Kent? If mums can learn too that would be good

Or anyone willing to teach mum and toddler Spanish?

AnaKi Sun 15-Jul-07 18:14:18

Wish I found this message a long time ago. We'll be moving to Tonbridge in 6 weeks. I'm from Bolivia-Argentina, DH is English and we speak Spanish to our little Amaya. I too want to meet mamas latinas I can also teach. Anyway, tal vez hay otra mama-bebe que viva en Kent?

joolee Fri 21-Sep-07 09:51:51

Hi, we're still around if you would like to meet up?

AnaKi Tue 28-Apr-09 14:35:30

Hi there, wow, I did not check this thread until now! blush
Are you still around? We now live in Tunbridge Wells. I have a couple friends that speak spanish here.
Where do you live?
I will be checking this thread more often.

joolee Wed 29-Apr-09 10:31:36

Hi
Thanks for your message. I am about 40 minutes from Tun Wells but unfortuately my children and I have not had any lessons so we would not be able to participate at all in a conversational group .
It's probably more wishful thinking that we were bilingual

butterflyIdeas Tue 09-Jun-09 18:12:42

Hi,

I'm interested in this too- I speak Spanish ( studied it an university) but am a bit rusty...

I have a toddler, 3, and would love to meet up with other Spanish speaking Mums for conversation.

I am based in Charing, nr Ashford

DEILENE Mon 22-Jun-09 11:42:12

Hi I am Patricia I'M spanish and got a 3 yearl old son. Live near Dartford and would like to find other spanish speaking mums near the area because I talk to my son in sapnish but just me I dont think is enough,

Looking forward to hearing from all of you

I COULD EVEN MEET IN lONDON AS i AM 30 MIN AWAY BY TRAIN.

Thanks

Patricia

primorosa Mon 22-Jun-09 22:24:43

Hola, vivo en Sandwich cerca a Canterbury, tengo una niña de 2 años, tal vez nos podriamos reunir para hablar en castellano

dontdillydally Tue 07-Jul-09 12:25:37

Try www.lajolieronde.co.uk they do Spanish

Caterina1 Thu 09-Jul-09 21:59:51

Hey,
I'm an Italian mum of a 20 months old boy, i've just moved to Surrey and would like to meet other Italian mums so the little one can practice is Italian and i can make new friends
Caterina

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now