Talk

Advanced search

Medicated FET with no downreg, how does it work?

(9 Posts)
Lemongrass1 Mon 18-May-20 19:21:03

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who is having/ has had a short protocol FET with no down reg would be kind enough to share the timeline of their treatment (when they had scans, what medication was started when in cycle etc). I’m not so keen to down regulate again so keen to know how these type of FETs work. X

Betsyboo87 Mon 18-May-20 20:14:08

My clinic doesn’t downreg for FETs. I called on cd1 and booked a scan for cd2. Everything looked good so I started 3x progesterone suppositories per day. My second scan was on cd 10 and I then added on 3x oestrogen tablets per day (continued progesterone too). Transfer of 5 day blast was on cd15. It was so easy compared to a full cycle! Hope this helps.

Lemongrass1 Mon 18-May-20 20:21:18

@Betsyboo Thank you for sharing, v helpful. So simple (and quick!) compared to my previous protocol. Do you mind if I ask how it worked out for you? X

Lemongrass1 Mon 18-May-20 20:21:43

@Betsyboo87 I mean!

Betsyboo87 Mon 18-May-20 20:42:22

We were so very fortunate and I’m now 34 weeks pregnant. I hope it’s successful for you too.

Lemongrass1 Mon 18-May-20 20:52:36

@Betsyboo87 wonderful news! Congratulations on your pregnancy. XX

MorgenMuffel Mon 18-May-20 22:34:00

I'm on a different FET protocol with no downreg at the mo.

Had a scan on day 8 (there should have been one slightly earlier but COVID restrictions were still in play). Had another scan day 11 (today) and folicle and lining ok to proceed, so trigger shot on day 12. I start progesterone pessaries on day 14 and transfer of 5 day blast should be day 19. Short and sweet!

ChaiTea1 Tue 19-May-20 08:07:24

I’ve never downreg for my FETs, I started my period last week. Day 2 I started Progynova 3 x a day. I have a scan day 10 (this Friday) and then as long as my lining and everything else looks fine then 5 days later (Thursday next week) I should have my transfer x

MrsLouB Tue 19-May-20 11:24:37

hi i dont down reg on my FET so i call on day one start injections for 7 days and also patches for estrogen to help my lining scan on day 12 and then maybe 14 if it is not where it needs to be, then i will be told when my transfer is and i start progesterone 5 days before

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »