Talk

Advanced search

Agnus castus?? Does it work

(5 Posts)
Herjbr26 Thu 07-May-20 20:09:38

Can someone let me know if this works get my period back/regulate after stopping the pill last year had few periods but not a proper one since September and only spotted twice since September haven't been to the doctors just seeing if I can get it back myself first hope it works πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸ½

HJF84 Thu 07-May-20 20:33:06

@herjbr26 Yes, it worked for me, I used to have the injection and it took six months for my period to return. I started taking Agnus Castus after the fourth month

Herjbr26 Thu 07-May-20 21:37:15

@HJF84 if you don't mind me asking did you have to let your doctor? Also did you take the tablet form ? And did you have a good experience with it or is there bad side affects? πŸ’—πŸ˜Š

HJF84 Thu 07-May-20 21:42:05

@Herjbr26 I wasn't seeing a doctor at the time, so there wasn't any point speaking to one. I didn't have any side effects.

Herjbr26 Sat 09-May-20 07:07:46

I took a ovulation test yesterday(negative) then my first Agnus castus tablet then I had one before bed then took a test this morning and it was positive !!!?! Is this normal I have no idea I haven't had a period since September so shocked that it says I'm ovulating or is it the ac thats making it look like I am.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»