Talk

Advanced search

Would you say this is a miscarrage ? TMI pic added .

(9 Posts)
Lifesforloving1 Wed 25-Mar-20 13:33:58

3 1/2 weeks pregnant.... 3 yrs ttc , help with Clomid , now started bleeding ....
am I having a miscarrage. This started last night & have been spotting brown/ pink all day ...

Lifesforloving1 Wed 25-Mar-20 13:34:22

Pics to be added ....

Lauren83 Wed 25-Mar-20 13:55:54

It's so hard to say, I have had bleeding like that and it's been a mc and I have also had it like that and it went on to be a live birth. Fingers crossed for you

GrumpyHoonMain Wed 25-Mar-20 13:58:59

Is that the colour of the bleeding or has it dried in? If the bleeding is pink it is usually normal in the majority of pregnancies.

Lifesforloving1 Wed 25-Mar-20 14:04:30

@GrumpyHoonMain it’s a pinky brown colour not bright red . It’s normal to bleed in pregnancy’s ?

GrumpyHoonMain Wed 25-Mar-20 15:02:56

Yep perfectly normal - especially if you use clomid or other hormones / progesterone.

Lifesforloving1 Wed 25-Mar-20 17:11:49

@GrumpyHoonMain
Thankyou ! That’s put my mind at ease a little , I will just have to wait & see won’t I 🙄 a miscarrage would be red heavy blood ? X

GrumpyHoonMain Wed 25-Mar-20 18:07:09

It’s not an exact science but my fertility clinic said to ignore pink or brown bleeding that doesn’t turn red as it’s a side effect of fertility treatments. I was told by my mw bleeding is normal in most natural pregnancies too but they don’t tell mums outright to ensure all instances can be referred.

bonboncherrybon Wed 25-Mar-20 18:08:21

Fingers crossed all is well OP!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »