Talk

Advanced search

Clomid two week wait , what to expect ? Advice needed please

(5 Posts)
Lifesforloving1 Sun 08-Mar-20 15:36:11

I’m 2 days DPO , I’ve not really had many cramps today ... but my boobs are super sore !! The nurse said I’d ovulate on the Friday ( day after my scan ) We had intercourse Thursday evening at last night ( Saturday ) so I’m guessing there would be plenty of sperm swimming around . I’ve not really had any other symptoms other than LOADS of cramps On Friday , and sore boobs today is that normal ? ... this is my first round of Clomid . Am really hoping it works for me . Have been trying to have a baby for 4 years !!

dublino Mon 09-Mar-20 18:14:57

Hi . I found that my boobs got a lot more painful when I took clomid then when I didnt so think its perfectly normal!

Lifesforloving1 Mon 09-Mar-20 19:16:11

@dublino
Thanks for your reply ! So you didn’t get pregnant ? Was just a side effect ? x

EL8888 Mon 09-Mar-20 20:52:06

Sore boobs was normal in my experience and a friend has had the same. I had 2 cycles of it so far and friend has had 3 cycles, no success for either of us as yet

dublino Mon 09-Mar-20 20:59:37

@Lifesforloving1 I did on my first cycle but ended with mc. This is my first cycle off clomid . Currently 4dpo . Boobs are a bit sore but no where like they were on clomid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »