Talk

Advanced search

Clomid two week wait !! Advice please ?

(12 Posts)
Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 09:47:18

I went for my internal scan Thursday , the nurse said I’d ovulate the next day. And that I have two nice eggs on my right ovary . and 1 on my left . Today i have a lot of egg white mucus ?
I know it’s to early , but do you always get implantation bleeding ?

Dinosauraddict Sat 07-Mar-20 09:50:04

I didn't have any implantation bleeding on my successful clomid cycle.

Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 11:40:36

@Dinosauraddict how many cycles did you have ?

Dinosauraddict Sat 07-Mar-20 12:01:03

1 grin I am now cuddling my sleepy 10 day old baby. Have hope.

Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 13:37:54

@Dinosauraddict
Thankyou ! Pleased for you ! x

Lazydaisydaydream Sat 07-Mar-20 13:39:02

I've been pregnant four times (three times on clomid) and never had implantation bleeding.

Good luck flowers

Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 14:40:08

@Lazydaisydaydream , were they all first rounds ? Am really hoping ! What sort of symptoms did you get ? Thankyou ! 💓

Lazydaisydaydream Sat 07-Mar-20 15:47:35

No, first one was first round of clomid (miscarriage at 8 weeks), second one was fourth round of clomid (miscarriage at 7 weeks), third one was 10th and final round of clomid (they had me on increasing doses of clomid but once I was on the right dose I was only allowed a certain amount). That third pregnancy was my son who is now about to turn 2.

Clomid definitely helped, but I found it made me really dry blush so I used Pre seed lubricant.

Lazydaisydaydream Sat 07-Mar-20 15:48:43

Oh and symptoms of pregnancy.... Basically nothing different to the run up of my period! Although I wear a fitbit and my heart beat raised after ovulation and didn't drop again if i was pregnant. And with the third pregnancy I had a lot of bloating the day before I tested smile

TinyBarista Sat 07-Mar-20 16:21:32

Hey OP, I'm on round one of Clomid too! But didn't get offered any scans so guess will just have to wait and see (now CD22). Have been told if round one doesn't work, I need to get blood test done on day 20 of cycle 2, and that will check if I have ovulated or they need to up the dosage.

Fingers crossed for us both!

Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 18:51:56

@TinyBarista , good luck to you too ! Really hoping 🤞🏻

Lifesforloving1 Sat 07-Mar-20 19:38:40

@Lazydaisydaydream
Thankyou ! Fingers crossed for me ! 💓

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »