Talk

Advanced search

8dp5dt....faint line?

(5 Posts)
xFaye15 Thu 13-Feb-20 16:42:36

Hi all, I am 8dp5dt on my first cycle of IVF and I caved and did a test this morning at 11am so it was not FMU.

I got a very faint line (my first ever pregnant line in 3.5 years of ttc! So of course I cried) but I'm now worried it might be too faint for 8 days post transfer? Has anyone else had a very faint line like this and it's gone on to be good news?

My OTD is not until next Wednesday and it's so so long away hence why I caved and tested today.

Thanks so much!

Youngatheart00 Thu 13-Feb-20 16:48:28

Definitely looks like a line to me! Your trigger should be well out of your system too. Congratulations! smile

Deux Thu 13-Feb-20 16:50:24

That’s a clear line, congratulations! Clinics always err on the side of caution wrt test day so that the result is unequivocal and any hcg from the trigger shot is out of your system.

You’ve effectively tested at 13 dpo, so like one day before period is due if a normal cycle with 14 day luteal phase.

xFaye15 Thu 13-Feb-20 17:26:40

@Youngatheart00 @Deux thank you so much. I've read so many threads with people saying it should be darker than that at 8 days post transfer but I'm gonna be positive. Just hope it sticks!! 🤞🏻♥️

Viletta Thu 13-Feb-20 19:36:58

Good looking line for 8dp! Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »