Talk

Advanced search

Day 13 - No bleed

(4 Posts)
Dirtygirty35 Tue 11-Feb-20 15:56:37

Hi

Im doing my 1st medicated FET and i started Buserelin (Nasal spray) on day 2 of my cycle.
Im now on day 13 and i still havent had a withdrawal bleed! Im frustrated.

Im having side affects of the buserelin (short, very short temper, no patience and hot flushes).

I have a scan on thursday which was to check my lining. Ive spoken to the clinic who still want me to come in.

Anyone with any experience of this? What happened?

Im worried they will cancel the cycle.

Thanks

MissHoney85 Tue 11-Feb-20 17:58:46

I had my cycle cancelled when I didn't bleed in the first 2 weeks of taking Buserelin but that was because it meant I missed the deadline to start before Christmas. I think otherwise it would be pretty rare to cancel at the down regging stage. They will probably just tell you to take it for longer. I started bleeding on day 15, typical!

LauraC1984 Tue 11-Feb-20 19:01:52

Hey,
I’ve had my cycle cancelled twice after failing to bleed during down reg with buserelin injections but this was at day 42 so try not to worry, I’m sure if you don’t have a bleed before Thursday they’ll just let you carry on with the spray until you do. My clinic said it’s really rare for a cycle to be cancelled during down reg so I’m sure it’ll be fine for you. Will keep everything crossed and wishing u lots of luck! x

Dirtygirty35 Wed 12-Feb-20 15:26:48

Thank you.

I will continue in hope. I have a scan tomorrow so hopefully will no more of my options

🤞🤞🤞

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »