Talk

Advanced search

Infoloic

(5 Posts)
Hahaha88 Mon 10-Feb-20 19:49:37

Hi.

This is my first time in this group but I'm hoping you don't mind me posting about this. A quick overview of our situation, I have pcos, I'm obese and I have a Lo from a brief affair who was very much a surprise, my Oh and I have been TTC for a year, he has no children.
We saw the consultant at the fertility clinic today who advised there was nothing they would be able to do for us because of my BMI. However she recommended buying infoloic. Has anyone ever used it? I currently take soy isoflavones.
Thanks

Hahaha88 Mon 10-Feb-20 19:50:18

Oh I should add my Ohs sperm is fine. It's all on me for why we aren't falling

Smelephant Mon 10-Feb-20 21:11:06

Hi,
Do you mean Inofolic? I have PCOS and a high BMI. I have been taking inofolic for about 3 months, my cycle has gone from around 47 days to 32 days and I have lost 10lbs without really trying. Other PCOS symptoms are definitely calming down (less facial hair in my case!)
My dh and I aren’t actively ttc at the moment as I’m waiting for gall bladder surgery, but I’m going to stay on it as it really does seem to be having a positive effect for when we do ttc later this year.
Hope this helps!

Hahaha88 Mon 10-Feb-20 21:34:21

Yes, sorry I do mean inofolic, thank you.
Wow that's a really positive experience. Where did you get it from? Are you taking the sachets? Thanks

Smelephant Mon 10-Feb-20 22:44:53

I got it from the Dr Fertility website but last time I checked they were out of stock - I think if you google Inofolic it has its own dedicated website where you can order and read more about it.
Yes, I take the sachets in water, one before breakfast and one before dinner - super easy. I know that there are other brands around that are cheaper/just myo-inositol but I’d definitely recommend Inofolic from the experience I’ve had so far.
When we were ttc DC1 I took a whole range of supplements to no avail - had to have hormone treatment - so I was sceptical at first but it seems to have so many benefits for PCOS sufferers - I hope that if you do get hold of some it works its magic for you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »