Talk

Advanced search

Clomid

(7 Posts)
paigeleeforever182 Wed 08-Jan-20 22:03:24

Opinions or success stories on clomid? 2 miscarriages, and been trying for 2 years to conceive again. I show no signs of not ovulating, get positive tests every month. But dr. Has prescribed Clomid for 3 months to see if that will help. Next step after that is hystersalpingogram

RiosCashmereJumper Wed 08-Jan-20 22:12:48

Hi, I was in a very similar position - ttc for 2.5 years, 2 mcs. Blood tests and opks showed I was ovulating but about 18 months without conceiving since last mc. Lap and dye showed no blockages or other issues.

I took clomid for the first time in December - was given 3 months to try whilst waiting for Ivf referral - and got my BFP on Saturday! Still very early days but the clomid seemed to give my eggs a bit of a boost.

I hope it helps you too thanks

DisneyGirl2387 Wed 08-Jan-20 22:25:44

@paigeleeforever182
I have just finished 6 months of clomid. TTC #1 for over 2 years. It did make me ovulate but sadly I didn't fall pregnant. We are now moving on to medicated IUI. Although I had no success I have heard of lots of positive stories from other women so I hope it works for you! X

@RiosCashmereJumper Congratulations on your BFP! X

Noshowlomo Wed 08-Jan-20 22:28:54

Worked on my 2nd round and now my boy is 10 months. I was ovulating before taking it but really sporadically but it worked 👍🏼

paigeleeforever182 Wed 08-Jan-20 22:40:09

Thanks all for sharing!! smile @RiosCashmereJumper Congrats!! That makes me so happy to hear. Hoping that it can help me as well!

paradyning Wed 08-Jan-20 22:46:03

Clomid failed for me but Letrozole worked

RiosCashmereJumper Thu 09-Jan-20 08:55:46

Thank you @DisneyGirl2387 and* @paigeleeforever182* - fingers crossed this is the one that sticks.
Good luck with the IUI Disney and hopefully the clomid will be successful for you Paige

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »