Talk

Advanced search

think i am miscarrying..

(8 Posts)
Maggie272 Fri 27-Dec-19 10:42:04

just some spotting, boobs not sore anymore, cramps are different. If I am it will be the third loss.

Don't want to be devestated by it, or feel let down. Life is really good and I want to be positive. IVF drugs took their toll on me...i sat next to my husband while he was in a coma, and I didn't feel the kind of despair I felt on the drugs. I was hopeful, and positive. Why is this so hard? xxx

Bluewavescrashing Fri 27-Dec-19 10:45:26

Sorry you are feeling it might be the end of the pregnancy. Hoping it sticks for you xx

Lavienestjamaisjuste Fri 27-Dec-19 10:53:17

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way. People have said it a thousand times before, but spotting can be completely normal and symptoms do come and go. I lost my last pregnancy at 16 weeks (had to TFMR), and experienced great variation in symptoms day to day. That said I know how utterly horrendous it is (3 miscarriages at various stages before TFMR) so i really feel for you. Your positive attitude will get you through, take today hour by hour, remember it's nothing you've done or could prevent, and try to hold off catastrophising until you know for sure either way (so much easier said than done I know). Really hoping it's a good outcome x

Maggie272 Sat 28-Dec-19 17:09:38

Thank you both so much for replying. It looks like I was panicking over nothing...was able to get in to my GP, she did my bloods and they were back by yesterday evening - all fine. I was so sure it was over.

You're both so kind - sorry for the false alarm! Hope you are both well xx

Bluewavescrashing Sat 28-Dec-19 20:47:33

Thank you for updating us! All the best for the rest of the pregnancy

Emelene Sat 28-Dec-19 20:55:02

That's wonderful news OP! All the best for your pregnancy going forward. thanks

Quail15 Sat 28-Dec-19 20:59:45

I'm glad all is ok. flowers after my successful round of Ivf I spotted from 6weeks until 10 weeks ( once really heavily) I think the fertility drugs make your lining really thick so any slight damage can cause bleeding. Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy.

Maggie272 Sat 28-Dec-19 21:32:24

Oh, thank you all so much again!
@Quail15 I also find the drugs have turned me into a bit of a different person. I've mentioned it on here before, but I'm far more anxious now that I've ever been. I probably over reacted... thank you again for your kind words and good wishes xxxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »