Talk

Advanced search

5 day transfer support ❤️

(6 Posts)
Stacey2007 Mon 23-Dec-19 23:31:08

Hi everyone so today the day finally arrived, seems like we’ve been on this journey for agesss.... we had ivf back in October but had to freeze and wait a month as I was ill and they said it would all make it worse.. so today I finally had the transfer done, the last day before they closed for Christmas and new year 😁 I’m so excited but so scared at the same time, I keep thinking what ever I do will harm it 🙉 silly I know, just wondering how everyone felt afterwords and how everyone coped with the wait 🙉 I can test myself on 1st January but need to go back for bloods on the 2 nd January xx

Maggie272 Thu 26-Dec-19 22:22:18

I felt exactly like that, the only thing you can do is try to distract yourself - forget staying positive and relaxing! The tv was my best friend : ) I hope this words for you and that you are feeling well xxx

Stacey2007 Fri 27-Dec-19 07:20:47

Thankyou @Maggie272. I’m trying to keep myself distracted as much as possible 😬 isn’t it hard though 😮 I’ve got no symptoms apart from sore boobs did you have any?

Maggie272 Fri 27-Dec-19 09:29:53

@Stacey2007 It's so hard hon because the meds can bring on some of those symptoms and you can drive yourself mad by guessing. I tested 5dp5dt and got a positive, but I had no symptoms. There are still coming and going xx

Briz Fri 27-Dec-19 12:06:22

It's so hard to wait! I was on loads of progesterone so I wasn't sure which symptoms were real and which were the medication so I don't think it's possible to second guess.
Put your feel up, meditate, watch tv and be kind to yourself.
Wishing you all the very best.

Stacey2007 Fri 27-Dec-19 17:35:09

Thankyou everyone I’ve been out and got a pregnancy test I might test Sunday morning 🙈 scary!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »