Talk

Advanced search

Conceiving after laparoscopy

(1 Post)
HE88 Sun 08-Dec-19 20:51:45

Hi all looking for people who have or are going through the same as myself.

I started ttc 2nd 2 years ago, my 1st I conceived 1st cycle off the pill 8 years ago. Went to the docs 1 year ago got the usual hormone blood test and 21 day ovualtion blood test both came back normal. I left it 3 cycles still nothing so went back to doc and was referred to the fertility clinic. At my 1st appointment they found an endometrioma on my right ovary and spoke about possible endometriosis. Fast forward to end of October got my lap 10cm endometrioma treated on right ovary, both tubes checked and were clear and I had patches of endo on my bladder which was treated. The surgeon told me that he didn't see any reasons why I shouldn't be able to conceive naturally so I've totally clung on to this. My period after my lap came when I expected it too and was a fairly normal period for me. This cycle I'm now on af should have came today but nothing yet I've been brown spotting for the past 3 or 4 days and I've been having the usual period cramps and dull headaches. I took a test on Friday but bfn. Really don't know what to think, could it just be a late af anyone any ideas thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »