Talk

Advanced search

BFN 6dp5dt - is it over?

(4 Posts)
Iwouldbecomplex Sun 24-Nov-19 20:03:11

I'm 6dp5dt on a fresh cycle today and my test is a BFN. Not even a hint of a line. Feeling pretty down. This is my 4th cycle. And my sister in law had her first baby today, which isn't helping. I know I should be happy for them but it's hard.

I know it might be a bit too early to test but I just have a bad feeling. Has anyone tested at 6dp5dt and got a negative then went in to get a BFP? Or should I just start accepting it and plan what to do next?

Youngatheart00 Sun 24-Nov-19 21:21:33

I did my first test at 6dp5dt and it was negative, and sadly remained negative.

From what I’ve read on this / other forums, I’d say it was 50/50 from those who had got BFPs and BFNs after a negative at day 6.

Keep the faith for now!

Iwouldbecomplex Mon 25-Nov-19 09:22:01

Thank you @Youngatheart00. Sorry your was a negative. Mine is still negative this morning. It's very hard to keep the faith sad

Youngatheart00 Mon 25-Nov-19 09:24:28

I understand. If I go through this again I definitely won’t test early. I enjoyed having hope. Once you test early you feel you can’t stop even though all the medical advice is to wait until at least 9 days post (my beta test was actually scheduled for 16 days post but they did it at 13 in the end due to bleeding).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »