Talk

Advanced search

Inofolic and pregnacare conception

(4 Posts)
Jdubbs90 Wed 13-Nov-19 18:56:07

Hi everyone,

I’m ttc and am currently taking pregnacare conception. As I have PCOS I’m considering taking Inofolic alongside this and am wondering if anyone has taken these two simultaneously and if it’s safe/useful to do?
Any advice would be really appreciated! Thanks

Chichz Thu 14-Nov-19 17:59:20

Hi @Jdubbs90, I am about to start some Inofolic too. I am going to take that by itself - if you took Pregnacare as well, you'd be up to your eyeballs in folic acid! I doubt it's dangerous but just seems a bit unnecessary to me.

I also seem to remember that Pregnacare Max has a small amount of inositol in it...

X

Jdubbs90 Fri 15-Nov-19 10:26:06

Hi @Chichz thanks for replying ☺️
I’ve done some googling afterwards and I think it might be safe to take both, and that sometimes people with PCOS could do with the extra inositol and folic acid. I think I’ll just focus on taking the Inofolic for now though, could do without the green wee anyway 😂 x

Chichz Fri 15-Nov-19 10:46:02

Haha I'd forgotten about the wee! I only took Pregnacare for one packet - I used to take the Seven Seas before that, and now I just take Myo-inositol and Folic Acid. Am excited to start Inofolic though - somebody was kind enough to donate me their unused sachets, as it worked for them!

Let me know how it goes wink x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »