Bad Skin and Raging Hormones!

(3 Posts)
Dot457 Wed 06-Nov-19 19:27:12

@maggie272 sorry I have only just seen this, thank you, I've never tried yoga, seriously thinking about giving it a go! And I agree, it's great getting into a good book. Thank you xxx

OP’s posts: |
Maggie272 Wed 16-Oct-19 20:23:16

Yoga makes everything better.... it's not going to help with everything but it is my saving grace. Lush products. And perhaps a good book about hormones and how they impact on things like skin and mood. In my experience, you are your best doctor xxx

Dot457 Tue 15-Oct-19 13:37:25

Hello - I thought I'd post this in here because it all comes down to my hormones which mean I can't conceive naturally. If there is a better thread to post this in please let me know! I'm just wondering if people suffer with their skin? I am full of painful big spots and I have the worst oily skin! My skin is also so dry at the same time but can't moisturise due to the oil! I'm 26 years old, have PCOS, Endo, have 1 ovary, 1 tube and half a womb! I have higher Testosterone levels too, so I know this is the reason why my skin is so bad, I just want to know what people may have tried to help their skin become less oily and less spotty if thats even a thing? I feel like I have tried everything there is to buy, all the creams and tablets my GP can give, would it be better if I was referred to a dermatologist perhaps? I also get the worst anxiety, feel irritable and angry around once every few weeks. It's actually got worse since I had IVF back in March. I feel like I'm at a lose end and just don't know what to do with my self when I feel this way. My skin is bad 365 days a year so I think I've kind of accepted it now, my spouts of anger affect my work and personal life and I really need some guidance on how I can stop this from happening sad Thank you in advance!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in