Talk

Advanced search

IVF for 2nd or 3rd Child?

(2 Posts)
candycornlover Fri 04-Oct-19 18:13:20

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ»

I'm about to start IVF again for the second time with my frozen embryos. I had IVF in January 2009 and had a bad case of OHSS after 28 eggs were retrieved and resulted in 15 embryos. All were frozen to allow me time to recover. I went back in June 2009 for a FET with one 3 day old embryo and was successful and had my gorgeous now 9yr old DD.
So my remaining 11 embryos are ready and waiting for me to start later this month... I'm so nervous after such a long time (over ten years) and just feel I was so lucky last time with all the eggs, embryos and then my gorgeous girl, that I won't be so lucky this time. This will be my third DC I also have a 16yr old DS.
I know my circumstances are unusual but have been browsing the boards as everything seems to have changed since I did it last!

csa26 Mon 07-Oct-19 23:44:19

Hi πŸ‘‹ I’ve been trying since August (well actually since May if you count from when I started trying to get in touch with the bloody clinic 😑) for 2nd child with frozen embryos, it’s not going great so far though πŸ˜”

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»