Change clinic for 3rd cycle or try somewhere else?

(6 Posts)
itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 12:43:56

So I've just finished cycle 2 - 2 5BB embryos out for PGS testing so not hopeful any will come back normal and so am planning a 3rd and final round to keep myself busy

Really disappointed with outcomes of both cycles - I naively thought my poor egg quality on cycle 1 would be better in cycle 2 after changing supplements diet doing everything right.....

I really like my clinic but should I try a different clinic for a final cycle or stick with my current one?

OP’s posts: |
AliceAbsolum Mon 30-Sep-19 15:45:02

Change. You don't want to have any regrets. Where are you currently?

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 16:53:34

@AliceAbsolum currently with Create as for cycles 1&2 I've done short protocol mild stim icsi

Other than trying long protocol which I'm not sure I want to do I'm not sure what other things another clinic would change? X

AliceAbsolum Mon 30-Sep-19 16:57:28

Create are a good clinic... Its a tough one. But your frozen embryos might be good to go! Maybe cross that bridge if you get to it

Wiltshirelass2019 Mon 30-Sep-19 17:00:44

5BB embryos is great! I only got 2. There is a benefit to staying at the same clinic, they know you and your history well x

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 17:46:45

Thanks both - maybe i should be more positive that we ll at least get one PGS normal embryo back

Create are very good and I can't fault treatment so far - I think I've just got crap luck when it comes to ttc!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in