Talk

Advanced search

Change clinic for 3rd cycle or try somewhere else?

(6 Posts)
itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 12:43:56

So I've just finished cycle 2 - 2 5BB embryos out for PGS testing so not hopeful any will come back normal and so am planning a 3rd and final round to keep myself busy

Really disappointed with outcomes of both cycles - I naively thought my poor egg quality on cycle 1 would be better in cycle 2 after changing supplements diet doing everything right.....

I really like my clinic but should I try a different clinic for a final cycle or stick with my current one?

AliceAbsolum Mon 30-Sep-19 15:45:02

Change. You don't want to have any regrets. Where are you currently?

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 16:53:34

@AliceAbsolum currently with Create as for cycles 1&2 I've done short protocol mild stim icsi

Other than trying long protocol which I'm not sure I want to do I'm not sure what other things another clinic would change? X

AliceAbsolum Mon 30-Sep-19 16:57:28

Create are a good clinic... Its a tough one. But your frozen embryos might be good to go! Maybe cross that bridge if you get to it

Wiltshirelass2019 Mon 30-Sep-19 17:00:44

5BB embryos is great! I only got 2. There is a benefit to staying at the same clinic, they know you and your history well x

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Mon 30-Sep-19 17:46:45

Thanks both - maybe i should be more positive that we ll at least get one PGS normal embryo back

Create are very good and I can't fault treatment so far - I think I've just got crap luck when it comes to ttc!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »