Talk

Advanced search

REPROMEDA IVF Clinic in Czech Republic - Views Please

(4 Posts)
JaydeD Mon 23-Sep-19 13:56:28

Husband and myself are looking into IVF ICSI overseas. So far im liking Repromeda in the Czech Republic. Theres not many reviews on them. Has anyone from the UK been and used there services? Can I please have opinions on this clinic. Thank you!!!

Lrv1987 Mon 23-Sep-19 18:11:02

@JaydeD - I've not heard of that one- but I'm currently in the Czech Republic- we used Reprofit and I can't fault them at all
We had TESE and ICSI- only one embryo made it to blastocyst for us - it was implanted yesterday.
Their care was excellent- the facilities are amazing and I can't praise them highly enough
I take a test on 6th and if this fails I'd definitely return for another cycle

JaydeD Mon 23-Sep-19 18:34:37

@Lrv1987 Thanks for getting intouch! I cant understand the fact that barely anyones heard of them. They've been going 20 years they say. They have two clinics. Ive had a very good impression from them though. Il definitely have a look at Reprofit. I have on the other hand heard of them. We don't need TESE but we are unsure if we need IVF or ICSI as the staff at the clinic here (CARE NOTTINGHAM) are 50/50 on IVF or ICSI.

Lrv1987 Mon 23-Sep-19 18:40:08

They're in Brno- which is where Reprofit is- and Reprogenesis
Maybe you could come for a visit and check out all the clinics and see which you like most

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »