Talk

Advanced search

Ovary scan

(6 Posts)
Hayley94 Fri 13-Sep-19 11:02:13

Hi everyone,

Diagnosed with PCOS at 15 and was told I would never conceive. I went on to have my now 7 year old unexpectedly. Now trying for #2 and doctor's have said the same again and have referred me for scans again.

I know it's possible (although difficult) as I have my son, but really very deflated. Just wanting my first period for pill now!

Chichz Fri 13-Sep-19 23:11:40

Hi Hayley,

I know how you feel. My lack of periods is driving me insane. Have started taking myo-inositol, but not feeling any different yet after a couple of weeks. Patience is a virtue with PCOS I think, as your story proves!

Which pill do you mean, out of interest? I am hoping to be offered something at my appointment in October.

X

Hayley94 Sat 14-Sep-19 00:23:24

I was on desogetrel for 8 years! I have heard good things about Myo inositol so keep me updated! How long have you been trying? X

shiveringtimber Sat 14-Sep-19 00:27:20

My DSD was also diagnosed with PCOS at 15 but went on to have two DC!smile

Chichz Sat 14-Sep-19 17:57:43

@Hayley94 I came off the pill July 2018, so more or less since then. Not strictly, but obviously just not on any contraception and I have tried a couple of other things. Will definitely keep you updated on the myo-inositol. Heard great things but sorta putting all my hope in it now! X

ckc45d10 Tue 17-Sep-19 18:03:59

CoQ10 is another supplement that may be supportive for PCOS! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »