Talk

Advanced search

Egg collection tomorrow but feel down and fed up

(9 Posts)
Laurapb88 Thu 01-Aug-19 11:05:35

Hi guys I'm booked in for my egg collection tomorrow but today i feel so down and fed up and I should be excited and happy has anyone else felt like this? I haven't for a bad follicle count considering I have low amh so feel I should be happy 😢

Persipan Thu 01-Aug-19 11:14:09

I mean, you're going to have basically surgery, and you've been pumped full of hormones to prepare for it! I'm not surprised you're feeling a bit bleughhhh!

Take care, don't beat yourself up, and best of luck for tomorrow.

FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF Thu 01-Aug-19 12:20:01

@Laurapb88 I think you are feeling like most people I was so fed up by the end of it I just wanted it to be over and I was really anxious about being sedated! Don’t be too hard on yourself it’s a very stressful time! X

Laurapb88 Thu 01-Aug-19 13:13:17

Thank you both I'm glad it's normal I was feeling very ungrateful xx

nilcarborundum Thu 01-Aug-19 14:29:23

I felt very much like that too, a long time ago. After pumping myself full of hormones for weeks beforehand, not surprising really. But after all that, I got 3 eggs! 2 fertilised, one implanted. My daughter is now 29! Good luck! thanks

Laurapb88 Fri 02-Aug-19 15:23:00

Thanks guys feel a lot better today we managed to get 13 eggs which is a massive relief xx

nilcarborundum Fri 02-Aug-19 16:02:24

Well done Laura! xx

Persipan Fri 02-Aug-19 16:51:32

That's fantastic!

Laurapb88 Fri 02-Aug-19 17:19:12

😊😊 thanks guy's even the hubby shed a tear and he's usually controlled fingers crossed forbuy a next 2 week's xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »