Talk

Advanced search

How reliable are Clearblue with weeks indicator

(4 Posts)
StarlyBeee Fri 28-Jun-19 16:04:06

Hi all
Tomorrow I'm 8 days past IVF transfer with a 6 day blastocyst and have had positives on FER and one step.

Tomorrow I am going to use the weeks indicator but worries it won't show up as have read that you need high amounts of hcg for it to read positive?

Wondering what people's experiences were with the clear blue digitalis with the weeks indicator ?

Thanks all

gloomyfriday Fri 28-Jun-19 16:05:39

When I was getting positives on FRERs I had no problem getting them on the digital ones as well.

itwasalovelydreamwhileitlasted Fri 28-Jun-19 16:51:37

I got a 1-2 weeks for the first time 8dp5dt
I've found them pretty accurate when it comes to predicting a successful outcome or not

Just remember though that hcg in urine can be as much as half that of blood hcg levels - I see so many people complain how clearblue with weeks doesn't tie up with their blood tests in terms of clearblue 2/3 wks and 3wks - it won't ever do that as urine hcg is much lower

StarlyBeee Fri 28-Jun-19 17:09:18

That's brilliant thanks for clearing that up I should be good tomorrow then hehe can't wait xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »