Talk

Advanced search

Cyprus IVF

(9 Posts)
Cherrypixie Mon 27-May-19 09:04:56

Hello,

Has anyone been to Cyprus for IVF whats it like?

Geluksvogel Mon 27-May-19 20:17:09

Currently in Cyprus having had FET so officially on 2 week wait to test as of today. We’ve had a great experience. I don’t think it’s the cheapest out there but I cannot fault the quality of service we’ve had. Patient care and knowable staff have been golden. We are with Kolan British Hospital and “Team Z” if you have googled and/or researched. It’s definitely an industry out here and the Czech Rep clinics are probably cheaper but I wouldn’t swap for any amount of savings. Good luck.

Cherrypixie Tue 28-May-19 06:18:57

Wouldn't go to Czech republic as I mentioned before it's not the money.
Funny enough I called them yesterday & was also very happy with the phone conversation. She was super helpful, explained to me about how shes been working with IVF for over 10 years, made me feel a bit comfortable. She also answered my 1001 questions. She emailed me the information over with-in an hour of hanging up as well.

You say you've had good experience with them physically?

Geluksvogel Tue 28-May-19 09:48:03

Sorry haven’t read any of your other posts re CR or cost.

Physically the scans were more expert than the UK because they’re done by Dr Z who is basically a consultant so very good and thorough. Blood tests are done by nurses. The theatre team are great. The hospital is a typical private hospital. Clean and well maintained. We have no complaints and that’s with both DW and myself having collections and DW having the FET onboard. So double the reviews!

Cherrypixie Wed 29-May-19 07:28:55

Ah thanks, for the advice.

Geluksvogel Wed 29-May-19 19:21:52

No worries. If there’s anything I can help with please fire away. I might not know the answer but I did heavily research Cyprus before going there. Good luck with your journey.

EmilyBullytha Sun 19-Jan-20 21:06:08

Hi, am new here and we were planning to got to Cyprus this April. I am torn between British Cyprus, Kolan, miracle and dunya. Can you tell me why you chose Kolan?

Thank you in advance

AliceAbsolum Sun 19-Jan-20 21:30:27

Miracle. 100% Dr F is amazing, staff are great. I wouldn't go back to Czech for all the pgs tested embryos in the world 🙄

twinkledag Sun 19-Jan-20 22:58:11

@alice - are you with Miracle?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »