Talk

Advanced search

Ivf Spain ..... help !

(9 Posts)
streatham1 Wed 22-May-19 17:59:03

Hi guys I’m looking at ivf in Spain and I’ve narrowed it down to a few . Has anyone been to ivf Spain in Alicante or institutio Barnabeu? Any advice would be massively appreciated x

HavelockVetinari Wed 22-May-19 20:55:03

You might want to report your post and get it moved to the Infertility board, you'll get a better response rate. Good luck!

Riverviews Wed 22-May-19 21:11:39

I haven't but my friend has twins thanks to them. She was delighted after multiple failed attempts here

streatham1 Thu 23-May-19 14:57:14

which clinic? Barnebau or IVF spain?

jemimafuddleduck Thu 23-May-19 17:18:30

@streatham1 I'm currently undergoing a cycle with ivf Spain. Just had my transfer (egg donor) on Monday.
They are very professional and the clinic looks like a 5* hotel. It will not be cheaper going through them which is important to understand. There have been lots of unforeseen costs, and their communication about the reasons for various drugs etc has not been the best. Having said that, they have great success rates and seem to know what they're doing.
We went into it with our eyes open and have gone for one of the more expensive packages, but decided to do that because we felt that gave us the best cumulative chance of it working.

streatham1 Fri 24-May-19 09:12:50

@jemimafuddleduck yes i noticed that ivf spain were a bit more expensive than IB, i am undecided about which one to go for. IB do a 100% money back gaurantee , 1st cycle own eggs then 2 DE cycles, this looks very good. They seem great at both clinics , so i don't think there is much between IB and ivf spain. Which doctor did you see at IVF spain? And have you tried any spanish clinics with your own eggs?

streatham1 Fri 24-May-19 09:14:08

@riverviews which clinic are you referring to ivf spain or IB?

Riverviews Fri 24-May-19 09:50:06

Actually, I've double-checked and she went to IVI clinic in Alicante

Cutesbabasmummy Mon 27-May-19 15:49:43

IVI Alicante worked for us! Precious 4 year old son x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »