Talk

Advanced search

Starting ivf after a failed cycle

(3 Posts)
Sugarplummy84 Wed 22-May-19 10:39:35

Our cycle failed miserably in January and today we are starting again. I feel so nervous and am expecting it to fail, which I know is awful! All positive stories welcome as I need to hear some. X

hoping2018 Wed 22-May-19 20:40:23

First cycle is more likely to fail than any other cycles - the first is them working out how your body works. I had cycle one in jan 2018 and then told 5-10% chance of success with ivf for various reasons - we were heart broken. Did cycle 2 April 2018 and got my bfp a year ago today - he’s now 14 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous! Keep the faith x

violetdazed Wed 22-May-19 21:02:38

My IVF wonder baby came from round 4 but there were other complications which affected/devastated rounds 1 and 2.
Although I enjoyed being pregnant immensely, I also worried like crazy the whole way through, but she's soon to turn 2 and an absolutely amazing little thing. Proof that with the wonders of modern science and some amazing care, miracles can happen!!!

Good luck with this round I hope it works out. Xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »