Talk

Advanced search

Starting the journey thread 2

(555 Posts)
squirrelnutkins1 Tue 14-May-19 21:27:32

So we're nearly at 1000 posts.... setting this up ready for round 2 when the other is full.

I've tagged all the regulars I think (please forgive me if not ❤️❤️❤️) and anyone else who has commented on the thread ever if you'd like to come back and fill us in!

Here's to support and success 🎉💐

@2fingers22018
@VenusStarr
@Kelly199
@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF
@CloudSway
@GreyC
@veeboo
@mrsmch123

@bump2be
@ells0204
@claudie86
@nataliejayne26
@trying81
@sl85
@pinkroseuk
@chloeh99
@daisymay25

2fingers22018 Tue 25-Jun-19 15:25:14

@VenusStarr hope u see ewcm soon as odd as that sounds @Cloudsway how are u? @Kelly199 sorry bout af that bloody sucks! Dnt apologise i always message loads anyway i wouldnt care as u said ur entitled to nhs treatment as much as anyone else, ur not alone in the worryin i stress over EVERYTHING recently lol x @FinallytakjngtheplungwitgIVF sit with ur feet up and make ur OH do everything😂 @squirrelnutkins1 yh waiting rooms are the worst u could cut the tension with a knife no one wants to b there glad u have a plan in place now tho❤

squirrelnutkins1 Tue 25-Jun-19 15:12:38

@Kelly199

squirrelnutkins1 Tue 25-Jun-19 15:12:09

They only mentioned month one so we'll see. Did they tell you when to dtd? I'm looking forward to it in a way to take some pressure off. I've told OH he's really got to sort his diet out. He's been stress eating so much. Just don't want anything else to stand in our way. I'm cd23 at the moment so shouldnt be too long a wait to start taking it. Annoyingly I'm due in on a Friday but we'll see what happens 🙏🏻

Glad you've got your appt that's great! Especially as it's the same lady. Yeah for sure you're entitled! You can make a plan for the next step can't you 😊👍🏻😊 do you have any idea what the next step may be? IUI? Xx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 14:35:43

@squirrelnutkins1 xx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 14:35:33

Oh ok. I have read that a few people are taking Letrazole and wondered what the difference was. Good that you're being scanned. Is that every month?
I was only monitored on first cycle and because it showed I ovulated, they didn't monitor me anymore! Xx

squirrelnutkins1 Tue 25-Jun-19 13:41:05

Hope everyone else is ok *@VenusStarr @veeboo @GreyC @CloudSway @BumpyRoad84 @KH87 sorry if I've missed anyone xx*

☝🏻 Yes, how is everyone else? Xxx

squirrelnutkins1 Tue 25-Jun-19 13:40:04

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF thanks hun ❤️ the tiredness is overwhelming isn't it!!

@Kelly199 thanks x I'm not sure tbh. They do the same thing from a quick bit of research. One site I looked on said Letrazole is more effective and another said Clomide is! So who knows! At least I'll get a scan and I'll know for sure if I'm ovulating and I imagine they'll tell you exactly when to dtd so we can take it a bit easier than doing it every other day lol! Did you just get scanned the first month taking it? Xx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 13:17:31

@squirrelnutkins1 glad it went ok. Sorry about the waiting room, it isn't nice.
Fingers crossed for you on the Letrazole. When will you be starting? Do you mind me asking why you'll be taking that instead of Clomid?
Like you said, it is horrible feeling back to square one, but you have a plan in place now and hopefully the Letrazole will give you a success story 🤞🏼 xx

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF really hope it is too 🤞🏼 it seems promising so try not to stress!
Have you had many symptoms? Apart from tiredness? Xx

FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF Tue 25-Jun-19 12:15:01

Thank you everyone I jist really wanted to share it with you guys as you’ve all been there from the start of this hope it’s a sticky bean!

@kelly199 sorry af got you but like you said it’s been when you expected so that’s a positive!! I am ok thankyou still not daring to believe but a bit of excitement is there and feeling bloody exhausted!! Xx

@2fingers22018 sorry your still feeling down xx

@squirrelnutkins1 I am glad your appointment went ok and that you feel like you have more of a plan now! I’m ok thankyou in shock and exhausted just want to get to tomorrow really now! Xx

squirrelnutkins1 Tue 25-Jun-19 11:34:06

@Kelly199 sorry about af ☹️

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF how are you feeling today??

Thanks for the well wishes. Appt went ok. I felt really sad in that waiting room. There were 5/6 couples there all in the same boat.
He was supportive and said he'd support whatever we'd like to do. He said our conceiving naturally is a really good sign. I opted to go back to the old plan of trying Letrazole for a few months. Feels like we're back in Feb but at least it's a plan.

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 11:20:18

Sorry I'm messaging loads this am!
Just had a phone call for an appt with gynaecology on nhs 11 July. Will be seeing the same lady I saw private a few months ago. Hope she will be ok because I'll still be on Clomid! I'm entitled though, aren't I? And it hasn't worked so at least could discuss options? What do you think? Don't know why I worry so much!
Hope everyone is ok.
@squirrelnutkins1 have you had your appt yet? Xx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 10:37:51

Af has started for me, right on time! Only good thing I suppose is that it's very regular since being on clomid!

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 08:06:48

Hope everyone else is ok @VenusStarr @veeboo @GreyC @CloudSway @BumpyRoad84 @KH87 sorry if I've missed anyone xx

Kelly199 Tue 25-Jun-19 08:05:57

@2fingers22018 thinking of you and sending hugs 💗 I'm ok thank you. Af arriving today and can feel the cramps so round 4 clomid tomorrow! Xx

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF hope you're feeling ok 😘😘 xx

@squirrelnutkins1 good luck today! Let us know how you get on xx

2fingers22018 Tue 25-Jun-19 00:05:45

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF yay congrats! 🎉 @Kelly199 just more of the same hun how are u? X

VenusStarr Mon 24-Jun-19 22:02:34

Yay!!! @FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF ❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉 so happy for you!!

veeboo Mon 24-Jun-19 21:59:54

@squirrelnutkins1 of course that is what you meant! Sorry I'm a donut! Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Kelly199 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:50:00

@squirrelnutkins1 you are too 💗
Oh, it's tomorrow? Wishing you the best of luck. Hope it'll be ok. Let us know xx

squirrelnutkins1 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:43:25

Thanks hun, always so lovely xx @Kelly199
Will update tomorrow after my appointment x

Kelly199 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:39:17

@2fingers22018 how are you? Hope you're doing ok. I know you're struggling. Sending hugs xx

Kelly199 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:32:20

@squirrelnutkins1 hopefully you'll have a good chat and hopefully the original plan will be put in place 🤞🏼
Xx

@FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF omg!!! So so happy for you!!! 💗💗 excellent news!! 💫🎉🎉 bet you're over the moon!! At least it was worth it all! Gives us all hope too xx

@VenusStarr thank you. Wishing you luck ❤️

@GreyC I've emailed somebody about acupuncture too, but haven't got back to be yet! Hate waiting... hope yours gets back soon. Not long before your appt!! Xx

squirrelnutkins1 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:20:09

@GreyC @VenusStarr defo trying to keep positive. Sticky thoughts to us all! xx

squirrelnutkins1 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:19:06

@veeboo I just mean hopefully we get preg before going through each step. Letrazole is the same as Clomide, to stimulate ovulation. I've convinced myself I don't ovulate regularly and the one time I did we conceived (this is all just theory, whatever helps lol!) so I'd like to try Letrazole and see what happens. Will see what they say. Just trying not to over think it. Whatever they say is what they say and I can't change that by worrying about it.
Ooh exciting! 😊😊😊

veeboo Mon 24-Jun-19 21:13:14

@finallytakingtheplungewithivf that's amazing! I'm over the moon for you!. I'm sure your clinic are also used to women testing early. Congratulations!

@GreyC and @VenusStarr thenshort cycles sound like a blessing and a curse. Hope you're okay?

@squirrelnutkins1 what's letrazole of you dont mind me asking? Which stages do you want to skip? We are going to start our 1st of 3 iui in sept/Oct I think.

squirrelnutkins1 Mon 24-Jun-19 21:11:15

Yayayayayayayayay 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💕💕💕 so happy for you! @FinallytakingtheplungewithIVF

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »