Talk

Advanced search

Ivf drugs privately

(5 Posts)
Jenash85 Sun 28-Apr-19 16:11:30

Hello we have been looking into different pharmacies to buy our drugs from to see what prices we can get but wondered if anyone had somewhere they had found that they would reccomend we have checked out asda, sainsburys and Lloyd's pharmacy so far.

Teddybear45 Sun 28-Apr-19 16:37:27

Jardines if you have one locally. They can be cheaper than Asda for certain drugs.

FlipKat Mon 29-Apr-19 11:15:01

Hi, we shopped around and got quite a few quotes - Stork, Boots, Superdrug, Lloyds and Oxford pharmacies. The cheapest by far was Asda. Second cheapest was online Fertility2U but once we'd added up delivery cost and the need to be home to receive the delivery it was not so appealing! Will just go straight to Asda next time

ejsands Wed 08-May-19 13:55:15

Hi- is there anywhere to sell IVF drugs that are unused? I was just about to start IVF drugs prior to commencing treatment at Nuffield Woking when i found out i was pregnant.

I have a whole cycle of unused medication and it seems a shame to return it to the pharmacy to be destroyed.

Thankyou.

EarlGreyT Wed 08-May-19 18:42:43

There isn’t unfortunately and it is illegal to do so.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »