Talk

Advanced search

AMH test/scan/SA

(5 Posts)
SallyMischievo Sun 21-Apr-19 09:55:45

Happy Easter all! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a clinic where we can book an AMH test, scan and semen analysis? I am hoping to get all the bloods done via our GP. Last time, we had all of these done at Guys and St Thomas’ with a view to starting treatment there but we are now planning to go overseas and need more up-to-date results to complete our initial application. Thus, somewhere that would do these with the understanding that we wouldn’t be pursuing treatment there would be best. We are in Hampshire but happy to travel! Many thanks.

mynameiscalypso Sun 21-Apr-19 09:59:28

We had all of these done at CRGH. We did eventually do IVF with them but not for 18 months and there was no hard sell in between - we easily could not have had a follow up appointment and just got results via email. I was surprised at how little they bothered with any follow up but that sounds like it might work for you!

polkadotpixie Sun 21-Apr-19 10:04:12

I had my AMH tested at Nuffield, it was about £55. I've just Googled and there's one in Eastleigh and one in Chichester

I had my scan and DH had his SA through the GP so can't advise on those, sorry

SallyMischievo Sun 21-Apr-19 11:12:32

Thank you so much, I will look into these options smile

Lauren83 Sun 21-Apr-19 12:36:34

You can do a fertility assessment though a CARE clinic that includes a detailed 3D scan and antral follicle count, an AMH and an SA, results usually take 2-3 days depending where you are and around £500

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »