Talk

Advanced search

1st day of stimming

(5 Posts)
louielou1980 Thu 18-Apr-19 09:15:44

Hey ladies

Just looking advice on stimming what was your diet and water intake like?

Did you excercise ?

Baby aspirin a friend told me to take this but I'm taking folic acid so unsure if there same

fulanigirl Sun 21-Apr-19 19:11:22

@louielou1980 didn't want to read and run but what is stimming?

louielou1980 Sun 21-Apr-19 19:15:17

Sorry it should say ivf stimming

WhatNow40 Sun 21-Apr-19 19:26:07

I was told not to do anything different. Don't bother with aspirin but do take prenatal vitamins that inc folic acid.

I was so nervous on my day 1, then found the clinic hadn't given me the correct size needles for injecting. They'd given me only the giant 'mixing' needles. DH said I'd just have to use it! 😱 I raced to our GP with all the clinic info and got there just before the last dr had left. He very kindly gave me the right needles so we could get started on time!

Try to relax and give yourself time to chill before and after. Check you have everything and that you are confident to do the injection. DH was supposed to do it, but he backed out at the last minute and I was so annoyed I was just ready to stick the needle in by then!

You will be fine, best of luck! thanks

AliceAbsolum Mon 22-Apr-19 09:28:12

My clinic say you need to follow a high protein low carb diet, with no snacks because of insulin and maturing eggs. Also need to drink 2.5 lts of water a day and reduce exercise. So quite prescriptive really.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »