Talk

Advanced search

Trying for baby no luck =(

(7 Posts)
Sunnyside123 Thu 28-Mar-19 08:59:52

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2 years , iv had blood tests and camera on my overies and nothing stands out to why I can’t become pregnant, my partner has been tested first test sperm count was little low but after 3 months on proxeed this was fine again on 2nd test , my periods are all over place which I don’t think helps , I can go as long as 54 days cycle to little as 37 no month is the same , It’s getting emotionally hard now , iv booked another gp appointment to see if there any further they can do to help , any advise on anything I should do or push for with gp would be great help please xx

StarlightIntheNight Thu 28-Mar-19 11:15:19

Are you at a health weight? The reason I ask, is sometimes this effects periods and fertility. When your cycles are all over the place, something is not right. Usually this is caused by PCOS, which in most cases can be fixed with the right diet. Google it and you will find loads of information on this.

Sunnyside123 Fri 29-Mar-19 05:18:27

I’m 27 and weight about 9 stone 7lbs I would say I’m healthy weight

Sunnyside123 Fri 29-Mar-19 05:47:46

Also I’ve been tested for pcos had blood test and camera in overies and came back clear

crazyfools Fri 29-Mar-19 08:19:59

Have you had your AMH levels tested?
What about a HSG to check for blockages to the tubes?
I would be requesting a referral for IVF on the NHS since it's been so long x

Sunnyside123 Sat 30-Mar-19 07:08:44

Tbh I’m not sure when I had my blood test I throught it was to rule out pcos didn’t know you could be tested for amh as well , I have appointment in April this is why I’m asking now so I can into gp abs really push for things as I’m getting so low about everything now I want to be able to ask for further tests or medication to help x

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 30-Mar-19 07:49:14

27 is good as you have time

Ask for amh and fsh bloods

If you have been ttc for 2yrs you should be referred to nhs ivf waiting list

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »