Talk

Advanced search

1st ivf cycle

(6 Posts)
Maximoo06 Mon 25-Mar-19 12:22:07

Tested this morning BFN so upset couldn't go to work OTD is in 2 days do I give up hope?

andbreatheagain Mon 25-Mar-19 17:56:40

Hi hun I was the same exactly a week ago although I'd been testing since 4 days post transfer so at least I was prepared for my BFP being confirmed by my clinic.

How many days post transfer are you? Was is a fresh transfer or FET? I'd read that FET can take longer to implant but wasn't the case for me 😢

Also are you testing using FRER? Anything else isn't as sensitive x

Maximoo06 Mon 25-Mar-19 18:21:42

@andbreatheagain thanks for replying, it was a fresh transfer after a 5 day blastocyst. Yes was using a frer test. I was told 1-5 days for implantation to take place. Did your blood test confirm a negative?

Maximoo06 Mon 25-Mar-19 18:22:43

@andbreatheagain sorry I'm 9 days post transfer

andbreatheagain Mon 25-Mar-19 19:04:28

Yes definite negative for me although on a Facebook group I'm on some members didn't get their positive until 8dpt but I would say by day 9 you would expect to see something on a FRER sorry hun x

Maximoo06 Mon 25-Mar-19 19:30:18

@andbreatheagain yes that's what I thought. Sorry to hear about your negative, are you going to try again?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »