Talk

Advanced search

Mood swings

(5 Posts)
NRW39 Mon 11-Feb-19 20:07:57

I was wondering if anyone was experiencing bad mood swings whilst taking Buserelin? I started my injections on Friday and my mood is affected already aside from feeling sensitive. I have been in the foulest of moods. My poor partner is taking the brunt but has been great!

sparkles87 Mon 11-Feb-19 20:41:25

Completely normal!!
I was totally irrational when taking it.. i found it calmed down after the first week

NRW39 Mon 11-Feb-19 20:53:05

Nice to know, I'm not alone... I'm also pleased to hear the word 'irrational'. That's exactly how I've been. I can't wait for things to settle down.

sparkles87 Mon 11-Feb-19 21:38:50

I remember having a complete meltdown over tinned tomato's.. I'd asked husband to get chopped tomatoes and he got plum tomato's.. it was the end of the world.. I was so mad at him I ranted for ages! And I cried over anything and everything.. your putting your body through a lot so your bound to have moments!

Cottipus Tue 12-Feb-19 20:57:23

I did long protocol for my first cycle and I had a bad day at work- I cried on the train on the way home. It made me utterly depressed and tearful. DH even phoned the clinic to ask the dr what to do about my mood!

I felt tons better once I started stims though. Second cycle was short protocol and so much better.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: