Talk

Advanced search

Could this just be a period?

(1 Post)
Mummylaura1988 Fri 18-Jan-19 21:32:22

May be a long one so apologies..

I have been under the hospital having follicle scans for the last couple of months due to secondary infertility and not ovulating properly on my own so I have been taking clomid.

I went to a follicle tracking scan yesterday whom said that the follicle I had there the week previously had ruptured and was no longer there anymore. She did a blood test to see if I had ovulated I called up today to get my results and they were 4.2 which stated I didn't ovulate. She gave me northistertone and told me to take a pregnancy test to be doubly sure I wasn't pregnant and then to start the northistertone to induce a bleed and then the clomid again. I've just been to the toilet and I'm bleeding a little?

Could this be the start of my period or maybe an implantation bleed or what? I don't know weather to take this as day 1 of my period as I need to start taking my clomid on day 2 - 6 of my cycle. The department isn't open on the weekends so I'm not really sure what to do ?

Any help muxh appreciated xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »