Talk

Advanced search

7dp5dt FET - BFN - am I out?

(3 Posts)
Hana1979 Thu 29-Nov-18 18:31:11

Hello ladies,

First time posting - looking to hear your experiences - because I’m trying to keep up the ‘positive thinking’ but I’m running out of steam...

So, has anyone gone on to get a BFP even if a FRER has come up negative on days 5,6&7 following FET of a 5 day blast?

I’m getting so many of my usual PMS symptoms and feel period is imminent, but not sure if that’s a combo of the oestrogen and pessaries I’m on...

Be really interested to hear your stories, for better or worse...!

Thanks so much
H x

Wouldyoubelieeeeeeveit Thu 29-Nov-18 19:21:51

No you're not out. My reflexology lady was adamant not to test until at least 12dp5t. My clinic said day 16. It's tough but try to wait it out. Good luck!

Hana1979 Thu 29-Nov-18 20:11:40

Thank you 😀
Driving myself crazy with symptom-spotting! This is our second go (first time FET) - I didn’t test at all last time but can’t help myself this time round...
I’m back at the clinic on Monday for my blood test, which will be 11dpt, but 2 days late according to them (they’re not open at the weekend), so I figure if I test Saturday at 9dpt then that will be pretty definitive...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »