Talk

Advanced search

Anyone conceived with sperm antibodies?

(3 Posts)
NV42 Tue 16-Oct-18 15:00:13

My partner has unfortunately sperm antibodies (85%bound). I am aware that IVF with ICSI will be required but I was wondering what additional tests/treatments will be required for him? For example, I read somewhere that he will also need Karyotype and Cystic Fibrosis tests.

Trying to figure out the costs involved as this was totally unexpected. We are also hoping to have our first consultation soon but I am right now very stressed with costs.

Do you know of any one conceiving naturally (no IVF/ICSI) who had sperm antibodies?

...and do you know of any one conceiving with IVF/ICSI with sperm antibodies? from what I read it, they don't give it many chances and may require mutliple IVF/ICSI cycles which could end up to a fortune.

Cherries101 Tue 16-Oct-18 18:13:06

www.invitra.com/antisperm-antibodies/

BritInBrisbane1986 Fri 19-Oct-18 22:06:44

I read the link, it wasn’t very positive 😢
I don’t really have any advice but I just wanted you to know I’m going through the same thing. DH has 3 children from a previous marriage and had a vasectomy 10 years ago, it has been reversed but it wasn’t successful due to sperm antibodies.
I know how you feel, I’m terrified we won’t have children due to this as I am 32 and childless, I’d love to hear some positive stories

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »