Talk

Advanced search

Any idea or normal?

(2 Posts)
IsabellaMoltisantixx Thu 20-Sep-18 17:25:05

Is it normal not to conceive after you've had a baby?
In a nutshell, my dd is almost 10 months it took me nearly three years to conceive her as I had endometriosis which was removed via laparoscopy, I then conceived pretty much after that,
Because of the horrendous time I had I vowed not to go back on contraception and just kind of let nature take its course
I was breastfeeding for about 4 months so that was my 'contraception' then I used the safe/not safe method just trying to avoid sex on ovulation but when she was just over 7 months not thought about it, just had regular sex with dp but not got pregnant?
I'm just worried cos this could be a sigh of my infertility again which I obviously don't want as I do want another baby or is this just normal? I know it's only been if I wanna get technic, 3 months but just was a bit upset when got period maybe I'm just emotional, but tbf I wouldn't mind just having another just because I'm not sure if I can and to get it out the way kinda thing

Any advice/anecdotes appreciated smile

Bananacloud Tue 25-Sep-18 21:32:16

Hi.
Try some fertlity yoga
Acupuncture
Conception pill (wellwoman ttc ones)
If none of that works, and if you can afford it, then try ivf.
Best of luck smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »